Peter Seidler, CPCC, PCCPeter offers Skype, phone and in-person coaching.
The Coaching Process:
Coaching typically begins with a conversation – an interview (Skype or phone) to assess current opportunities and challenges, identify priorities and establish specific desired outcomes. Subsequent coaching sessions may be conducted in person, on Skype or by phone, with each session lasting an established length of time.
Between scheduled sessions, client may be asked to complete specific actions to support achievement of prioritized goals. Coach may provide additional resources and writing exercises to support client’s process. Duration of coaching relationship varies depending on needs and preferences Arrange an introductory call.
What the Coach Brings:
- Provides observations that encourages client’s awareness of self and others
- Listens closely to understand client’s situation
- Acts as a sounding board in exploring possibilities
- Champions opportunities and client’s potential
- Furthers shifts in thinking for fresh perspectives
- Challenges blind spots to illuminate potential
- Maintains confidentiality, and adheres to coaching profession’s code of ethics
What the Client Brings:
- Creates coaching agenda based on meaningful goals
- Uses observations to enhance awareness
- Envisions personal accomplishment
- Assumes responsibility for personal decisions and actions
- Utilizes coaching process to promote opportunity and fresh perspectives
- Takes courageous action in alignment with personal goals
- Engages big-picture thinking and learning skills
- Takes tools, concepts, and principles provided by coach and forwards the action
Peter Seidler, CPCC, PCC is a certified professional Coach who helps clients gain clarity on what they most want and create a course of action that aligns with their values and builds on their strengths.
Peter partners with clients to enable them to expand beyond current limitations, helping them become stronger, more alive human beings. He helps clients access energy and creativity to find balance in their lives and greater fulfillment.